Student Loan Consolidation and Forgiveness
Call Now to Speak With Live Agent
STUDENT LOAN FORGIVENESS
If you have Federal Student Loans you may qualify for any of the student loan forgiveness programs that are available to borrowers. You may be eligible for principal reduction, loan forgiveness, or a complete loan discharge depending on your individual circumstance.
STUDENT LOAN CONSOLIDATION
Student loan consolidation will take all your federal student loans and combine them into one new loan. You will have only one lender, with one monthly payment. In this consolidation you are able to choose a payment plan that’s affordable to you. By consolidating you also may become eligible for loan forgiveness.
INCOME BASED PAYMENTS
If you are suffering from a financial hardship, you may be eligible for an Income Based Payment. In this repayment program, you would have a payment based on your income and family size. The payment could be as low as $0.00 per month, with forgiveness at the end of 20-25 years.
WE START BY PROVIDING A FREE, NO OBLIGATION FEDERAL STUDENT LOAN EVALUATION.
Our team of student loan debt advisors are here to help you navigate paying off your federal student loans. We handle all of your applications for you, so there’s less chance you’ll be denied.
Call us now for immediate assistance:
call now toll free
What exactly do we do?
- Guide you in creating a FSA ID (you need this to apply for programs)
- Evaluate your loans
- Determine eligibility for repayment and forgiveness plans
- Find you the lowest payment possible
- Submit consolidation and income driven repayment applications at the same time (if you’re in default, you must send in both completed applications with income verification)
- Double check all forms to help prevent being denied
- Continuously monitor all applications and handle any issues that come up
- Once approved, we update you on the new payment plan that could be as low as $0.00
- Every year you need to be re-certified to qualify for the forgiveness or repayment plan for the upcoming year – we handle this for you
- Four months before re-certification, we contact you and gather all information needed and submit that for you
- If you qualify for Public Service Loan Forgiveness (PSLF), it’s required to submit your employment certification every two years
Get Student Debt Answers Now
Experts Available Now. See if You Qualify
What Clients Say About Us
None of this was my fault, but it was my problem. Years ago, I co-signed a loan with my then-husband. After we divorced, it stayed in his name. I made payments until the bank notified me the debt was forgiven. It wasn’t. I was unknowingly in default on my student loan. It was affecting my ex-husband’s credit score and mine, just as I was planning to remarry. The most stressful thing was not getting answers about how to fix this. Then I talked to a Certified Student Loan Counselor. I finally felt like I could breathe again. It turned out only a portion of my debt was waived. Working with my Certified Student Loan Counselor, we created a repayment plan that let me walk down the aisle, not just caught up, but debt-free.
I am greatly pleased with this process. At every point during the application process I was able to connect with a knowledgeable professional. My Student Loan Consolidation Professional has reduced my monthly obligation by almost *half!* I was able to extend the maturity, while locking in more favorable rates and releasing my guarantor. If you’re afraid to call – don’t be! You might save thousands, making this one of the best paying phone calls for you yet.
Important notice: This site or services are not affiliated with the department of education or any student loan servicing origination. You can apply for a loan consolidation, without paid assistance through he Department of Education (DOE). SDR services assist your to prepare and process the application for student loan consolidation and repayment programs offered by the DOE. SDR is not a loan servicer, and does not provide debt relief services, including renegotiating, settling, or in any way altering the terms of payment or debt.
© Copyright 2019 – Student Debt Fix
Address: 1395 Brickell Ave. Suite 800, Miami, FL 33131